West Seattle is a residential area of Seattle across Elliott Bay from downtown. The sandy strip of Alki Beach is popular with volleyball players, kayakers and sunbathers, while its coastal path has views of Puget Sound and the Seattle skyline. West Seattle Junction is the area’s commercial heart, with casual eateries, coffeehouses and funky shops. Lincoln Park has walking and biking trails on a bluff above the Sound, plus a heated saltwater pool.
There are approximately 82,123 residents and it is served by Seattle public school district.
West Seattle has seven distinct business districts that provide a wide array of goods and services.
- Alki – Beachfront restaurants, boutique shopping and outdoor equipment rentals
- Admiral – Historic moviehouse, library, restaurants, shops, banking and groceries
- Duwamish Industrial Area – Home to one of Seattle’s largest industrial corridors and pier/public park space
- Fauntleroy – Professional services and restaurants
- Morgan Junction – Dining, shopping, groceries and local pubs
- West Seattle Junction – Boutiques, dining, live theater, banking, professional and medical services, coffee houses, groceries and farmers market
- Westwood Village – National retail center
- White Center – Diverse array of dining and professional services
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.